Sunday, November 29, 2009

Fun With Word Verification

Facebook has been making me type in word verifications to send messages lately, and I'm amused by how strange the combinations are. It's always two words that don't go together at all. Some examples from today:
  • Putty tale
  • Together plump
  • Senile tame
I'll start taking screenshots of the funnier ones. For some reason, they make me want to use them as phrases in sentences. I have dead law (wills and trusts) to study, but you guys go for it -- use them in
a sentence.
Alternatively, if you've seen any funny ones lately, leave them in the comments.


UPDATE: Facebook gave me this one today.














"The afloat."














This one doesn't even use real words! Blintzes forma? Challenge: make up a definition for "blintzes forma."














Last one: "Antidote ADA."

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I had "communion ready" today when I was sending a FB message (ironically?) about some worship-resource websites.

Whil N. Ginfour said...

Sending this comment I received "satmaned" as word verification from blogger. It has a slightly diabolical feel for computer generated jibberish, no? Has "The Beast" invaded blogger? Your blog may be possessed.

Sharon said...

Hahaha, it might be possessed!

Anonymous said...

"blintzes forma" -- in the shape of a cheese blintz, perhaps?

Dylan said...

today i got "lopez madwomen"

haha

littleREDelf said...

the funny ones i like to do a screen shop (capture) on. most recently it was:

"fiscal hoodlums"