Thursday, April 16, 2009

Strategery

(The title of this post is from my favorite SNL skit of all time, when Will Ferrel was playing George W. Bush debating Al Gore.  At the end of the debate, the moderator asked both candidates to sum up their campaigns in one word.  Gore said "lock-box" [which I suppose counts as one word] and Bush said "strategery.")

The seminar I'm taking is on health care liability, and we all have to do 50-minute PowerPoint presentations on the papers we've been working on all semester.  My friend Robert just gave his, and the last slide had a picture of our professor on it alongside other "great Americans" (his words).

I have to give mine next time, and I'm thinking that flattering the professor is not a bad way to go.   

1 comment:

Bill Brewbaker said...

I wouldn't be so sure about that.